2021 Florida Permaculture Convergence
Fri, Dec 9, 2022, 12:00 PM, Floral City, FL
Where the Wild Things Are: The magic of rewilding with nature!
Three days of immersive workshops, engaging speakers, seed & plant sharing, and so much more!
Vision for 2022 Convergence
This year we are coming together on Wonderfield Farm to camp, cook and learn.
Camping will be in nature with lots of options both semi secluded and together with others. You will likely be able to pick a fresh citrus just feet from your tent.
Communal Food Kitchen –Like we started 2019 each person will be coming with their own food to share equally in a communal kitchen of abundance. Click here for more on the food.
Learn– For our main learning session we selected voices in the community on a wide range of subjects. This is a list of voices from 2021 CLICK HERE
- Juliane Miklos – The Garden Jules
- Wilnise Francois – The Well Fed Apothecary
- Crystal and Rob Timmons – The Veteran Garden Project – Non-profit Organization in St. Augustine
- Lonny Reid – The Reid Farm – Food Forest Nursery specializing in tropical trees and plants
- Erika and Johnathan Wrend – Samahi Garden -Garden and community activists – builders and growers located in Melbourne Florida
- Sarah Arrazola – St. Pete Ferment
- Hannah Mather -Florida wildflowers and their pollinators
Other Event Activities:
- Bring your own kayak or canoe to paddle the fresh water canal and nature preserve that borders the property
- Hike the gorgeous trails of Wonderfield farm along ancient oaks and cypress swamp
- Harvest your own citrus daily
- engage with the Wonderfield cows and chickens
- Buy, Sell and Trade at our Open maketplace
Countdown to Event